CUSTOMER SUPPORT STAFF RECRUITMENT
As the company grows, the role of its customer support team is becoming more and more important. Being an international dental clinic that is constantly rated as the best dental clinic in Hanoi, our customer support team is an essential part of the company.
This unique position at Serenity offers you an exiting environment with lots of interesting tasks. You will be involved in providing all the information to clients, assisting them, connecting them to every activities of our company, sharing the feeling with them and sympathizing with their emotions.
Working at Serenity offers you a chance to continuously interact with foreigners, a conducive environment for personal growth and a happy working environment. Please find below more details.
JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SUPPORT STAFF
Job Type: Full-time
- Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 12 :00 pm and 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Sat: 8:00 am – 12 :00 pm and 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Sun: Off
- Public holiday: Off
- Additional one day off for every quarter
- Answer phone calls, welcome clients to the company.
- Provide information and care for clients during the process of treatment (in-person, by phone, by email).
- Ad-hoc translation / interpretation for clients, oversea partners
- Arrange treatment visits for doctors, dental assistants and clients under the company’s procedure.
- Brainstorm ways to connect with customers together
- Coordinate with HR and assigned departments to organize company events.
- Perform the work required by the administrative department and Board of Directors.
- Basic salary: Competitive, Negotiable
- Additional bonus: based on monthly turnover, individual performance and (to contribute to the development of the company).
- Received the full range of labor regime prescribed by the government (social insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.) and personnel policy of the Company (12 days leave / year, sick leave, holiday wedding, etc.)
- Sports and Leisure allowance is available
- Subsided commute costs (not applicable for apprentice or intern).
- Participated in training course to improve your knowledge and skills.
- Necessary equipment will be provided.
- Long-term careers and chance to become shareholder in the future
- Work in a dynamic and professional working environment
- Two company retreats a year. First retreat for charity on 30th April and the second one on company’s anniversary Sept 29th.
- University degree is not required. Student who studies overseas in Australia, Singapore, or from Foreign Trade University is preferred.
- Pleasant voice: inspiring, clear, no lisping, stutter or slurred
- Fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Fit and healthy
- Good looking. (Female applicant above 1.6 m high and 50kg weigh or more)
- Applicants with talents in singing and sport is preferred
- No prior experience is required. Fresh graduate is welcomed
- Applicant with previous experience is preferred.
- Applicant with good social network is preferred.
- Passion, confident, creative.
- Respect and be a good fit for the company’s culture
Supporting documents are copies of the originals or notarized, include:
- Cover letter in English;
- Related documents: university degree, diploma, transcripts, English certificates, and other qualifications (if applicable).
- Candidates need to bring along originals/notarized copies during the interview.
Application could be submitted by:
- Submit online by sending email to email@example.com
- Hard-copy application could be submitted at our office: Serenity International Dental Clinic – No. 19 Nguyen Truong To Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
Deadline for submission: June 30th 2016.
Early application will be given priority.